Sunday, June 5, 2011

Missionary Work and the Young Women.

Here is another picture of our young women at camp. When I went to take this picture they were about ready to come home. Can you tell? Anyway, one of the leaders asked me if I would teach the lesson on missionary work on Sunday. We had a great lesson, if I do say so myself. As their camp theme had been Good Works I decided to talk about what Good Works it would be for them to share the gospel with their friends who weren't members and also some less active girls they might know. We all decided what better thing could we do than share the gospel with those we love. We could bring peace, joy and the love of the Savior to them. It sure brought back the old memories of being in Young Women at home and teaching 6th grade. I have been so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment