Friday, May 13, 2011

Furniture At Last!

Most of our furniture, for the mission pad, finally came today. The dining room table will come sometime in June. It is so nice! We had to wait for the arrival time between 1:00 and 3:00 so we decided to clean, organize and put in shelf paper. The cupboards are old and need help so don't laugh when I say I needed to put paper down. You think I am a fussy budget but I am not. I'm telling you, whoever gets this place after us will really feel spoiled. It looks so good I will have to get pictures to show on the blog. It is totally different from the first time we saw it and told the mission president we wouldn't live there. We are getting excited to move in and finally be settled permanently for the last year of our mission. We said "Hi" to the neighbor across the street and introduced ourselves. She said she knew we were coming because she has been watching us all along. "Welcome." she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment