Tuesday, May 24, 2011

P-Day #@%&*

Today was P-day because of our Monday conference off island. We will be moving into our finally finished "mission pad" on Thursday. We have been slowly working on things getting it ready to go. We have even moved a few things in. Here is Dad doing his favorite thing. He is putting furniture together! The directions weren't done very well for this piece and so I had to figure it out by reading them from the back to the front. That didn't go over big and Wally was ready to ...scream. He even thought one piece was missing but we ended up finding it in the box. Whew! Poor guy. We did eventually get the TV stand done though and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. "My boys could have put this together in half the time." This reminds me of the good old times when we would put Christmas presents together. Sound familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment