Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pizza, Pizza, Yum!!


Our Zone and Zone Leaders are terffic! We love all these missionaries. They work so hard and are an example to us. It is so funny to have them teaching us the lessons and telling us what to do. They try to make us feel positive and good. They are always saying "Elder and Sister Fairbanks you are awesome!" I'm sure they are not sure about us. This week we asked them if we could buy them pizza for lunch. For a bunch of starving boys it was a deal they couldn't pass up. They happened to bring a big bag of costco chips and salsa and some left over cookies from a meeting the night before so it turned out to be quite the feast. Let me tell you those super large peperoni pizzas were gone quicker than a wink. Next week I will take them Mandy's famous chocolate chip cookies. It is the mother in me I can't help it. I just wish they would let me hug them.

No comments:

Post a Comment