Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Relief Society Meeting.

We had a really fun Relief Society meeting tonight. We learned to make lei's. I learned to make 2 different kinds. Both with yarn. It was fun and easy. One I used a straw to weave on and the other I used my fingers as a loom. I know the girls will really love to do this. I also learned to do some beading and made a key chain. It was a fun evening to work and talk story with the sisters of the ward. It was a small group so we could visit with everyone. Before we started on the classes we wrote letters to some sisters in our ward who are in nursing homes or are home bound to let them know we were thinking of them. It was a fun time. Oh, and did I mention a little "light" refreshment. Sandwiches, won tons, fruit salad and cupcakes. Take a plate home please! And we had POG (passion fruit, orange, guava) to drink. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun!! That is one gorgeous lei...and the food sounds good too. the POG sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete