Monday, January 30, 2012

A Regular P-Day.

Today was just another regular P-day. Clean the house, do the wash, and read with the 4th graders. We sure do love doing that. They are so cute. They know where we live now and drop by to say hello. Or tell us they see us out walking at 6:30 in the morning. It is funny how they like it that they know all about us. We also got calls from 2 families to give baptism lessons to little girls who have already turned 8 but don't attend primary. Their families want them to be baptized so we will give the lessons. Wally wants me to do it because he says I am the elementary school teacher. How can he do it he is an old man? "Just like a grandpa would", I said. He thought about that and seemed to not worry so much about it. I made chocolate chip cookies for the elders today. I know they always love it when I bring a treat to District Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment