Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Last Transfer.

Another six weeks has gone by. Transfers are next week. It will be our last apartment and car check too. We will be going home 2 weeks after the transfer. Today the ZL's, Elder Porter and Elder Edwards played Jeopardy for me as part of our training. They know I love that game and they were so sweet to let us play it today. I must say the questions were hard though. Did you know that Bruce R. McKonkie wrote the introduction to the Book of Mormon. I didn't. Anyway our team lost so I owe the elders and sister's a home cooked lunch next Monday. Hmmmm what should it be? I'll have to think about that one. Sandwiches anyone? Homemade cookies? Love these young people. Have I said that before? My prediction--Elders Moore and Obray bottom left and right will be going. I'll let you know what happens next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment